1986-S Statue of Liberty Half Dollar Proof
1986 Statue of Liberty Half Dollar Proof
All coins comes complete as issued from the United States Mint:
The year 1986 marked the 100th anniversary of America’s most cherished symbol of freedom – the Statue of Liberty – which was dedicated and opened in New York Harbor in 1886.
- One-year-only half dollar issued for the Statue of Liberty’s 100th birthday
- Depicts an immigrant ship passing the statue upon arrival in New York
- Reverse portrays an immigrant family ready for a new life in America
- A precious and historic coin in Choice Proof condition
- Original sale of these coins helped fund a major restoration of the statue. Get this prized centennial keepsake today!
1. Sturdy Gift Box
2. Satin-lined Velvet Presentation Case
3. Certificate of Authenticity
4. PROOF COIN
This coin comes complete as issued from the United States Mint.
Check out our other items!